Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Cairns area?
Made by parents, for parents, Cairns Kids Activities is designed for local families, visiting families, and those just moving to the area. Here you have a wealth of local knowledge at your fingertips.
Do add your comments about any activity, and if you have an activity or event to share, please let us know about it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings are free so we can create a comprehensive guide to activities in the Cairns area.
How can I use this site?
You can search the site in a few different ways.
1. Below this text you will see 8 icons. Roll your mouse over each one and click if you are looking for that kind of activity.
2. The drop down menu above labelled 'things to do'... Here you can find activities by category
3. The drop down menu above labelled 'what's on'... Here you will find a calendar of family friendly events for the Cairns area
4. The drop down menu above labelled 'map'... Here you will find a map of the Cairns area. Simply click on an activity to the left and find out what is closest to you!
5. Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the site for specific searches
Quickly find what you can do in Cairns with your kids
things to do for kids in Cairns
"Is it dance class day Mummy?" She races through the door, and joins the circle ready to begin. Once the music starts, her face beams with joy, twirling to the beat as she feels her body stretch and strengthen.more info
Dog exercise area Gordonvale
GORDONVALE: Part of parkland at the end of Klarwein Close, Gordonvale being on the Western side of the Klarwein Street entrance and behind houses in Highleigh Road and bounded by the drain at the rearmore info
Dog exercise area Redlynch
REDLYNCH: Portion of parkland off Harvey Road, Redlynch being at the railway line end of the parkland and behind houses in Ficus Close.more info
Dog exercise area Babinda
BABINDA: Part of Carl Mellick Park at the western end of Harwood Drive, Babindamore info