Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Cairns area?
Made by parents, for parents, Cairns Kids Activities is designed for local families, visiting families, and those just moving to the area. Here you have a wealth of local knowledge at your fingertips.
Do add your comments about any activity, and if you have an activity or event to share, please let us know about it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings are free so we can create a comprehensive guide to activities in the Cairns area.
How can I use this site?
You can search the site in a few different ways.
1. Below this text you will see 8 icons. Roll your mouse over each one and click if you are looking for that kind of activity.
2. The drop down menu above labelled 'things to do'... Here you can find activities by category
3. The drop down menu above labelled 'what's on'... Here you will find a calendar of family friendly events for the Cairns area
4. The drop down menu above labelled 'map'... Here you will find a map of the Cairns area. Simply click on an activity to the left and find out what is closest to you!
5. Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the site for specific searches
Quickly find what you can do in Cairns with your kids
things to do for kids in Cairns
Dog exercise area Clifton Beach
CLIFTON BEACH: The southern end of Clifton Beach between the southern end of Arlington Esplanade and the creek dividing Kewarra Beach. Beach Esplanademore info
Pool Port Douglas
Pool Port Douglas is a 4.5 star luxury self catering resort in Port Douglas. Clean and modern architectural lines, designer interiors and lush hinterland panorama combine to create a lavishly indulgent experience that encapsulates you from check in to departure. Pool Port Douglas is ideal luxury holiday accommodation for leisure travellers who expe...more info
Dog exercise area Machans Beach
MACHANS BEACH: Southern end of Machans Beach south of Cinderella Street to the Barron River. Beach Esplanademore info
Dog exercise area Mount Sheridan
MT SHERIDAN: Part of the drainage reserve off Idalia Road being the southwestern end of the park bounded by the creek and houses in Balmoral Close. Lot 994 on RP857676 L994 Idalia Road, Mt Sheridanmore info